It is the mission of Wilson Youth Basketball to:
- Help each participant reach his or her highest potential in the game of basketball.
- Accommodate all skill levels, from newcomers to those with aspirations to play in high school and beyond.
- Demonstrate to participants that working hard in practice and games combined with a positive team experience will help each player gain confidence and achieve their goals.
- Encourage enthusiastic support from parents, guardians and members of the community, proving this is an essential part of each participant’s success.
- See organized youth basketball in the Wilson High School cluster area positively bring the community together and serve the needs of participants and their families.